- This is a full time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in London, with some time spent in our Brighton office and occasional travel around the UK to meet our clients.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about. We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- UEFA / 14 Premier League & Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
We are looking to expand the client account management side of our business and are looking for an experienced Account Manager to be the primary point of contact for several of our clients. This person will be responsible for maintaining regular contact and achieving a good working relationship with our app clients which include numerous football and rugby clubs. The person will be expected to work with clients to understand their needs and objectives, make suggestions on how they can achieve these using our digital technology solutions, and work with other individuals and teams internally to achieve these. This role is a key role in our app business, and this individual will be expected to feed into the product roadmap taking feedback and requirements from clients to help ensure our products remain market leading.
Who are you?
You will be a confident and enthusiastic individual who has experience of working with demanding clients. You have an understanding and appreciation of some of the issues sports rights holders face, and are willing to work tirelessly to find solutions. You will be able to build a rapport with individuals, gaining trust and respect in the process. You will be passionate about helping sports organisations succeed in the ever changing digital landscape.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Developing and overseeing key relationships and day-to-day client management.
- Working with clients to help them deliver ROI and achieve their business objectives.
- Keeping track of client projects and tasks ensuring they are delivered on time and clients are informed accordingly.
- Ensure clients extend their agreements and take advantage of our ever growing suite of digital assets.
- Visiting clients around the UK to build relationships.
- Working with other individuals internally to ensure issues are addressed, client work is delivered and to provide product feedback.
- Reporting into our head of account management to provide status updates and working collectively with them to ensure client happiness and business success.
We need you to be:
- An excellent relationship manager who can communicate effectively with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally.
- An organised individual with great attention to detail and time-management skills to be able to deal with competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in managing accounts or client relationships having managed brands or rights holders before.
- Friendly and personable with the ability to build a rapport with those you meet and deal with.
- Confident at dealing with and presenting to senior clients and being able to handle the occasional difficult situation.
- Motivated, confident, articulate and passionate about sports.
We’d like you to have experience in:
- Account Management
- Digital marketing
- Sports sponsorship
It would help if you could have experience with:
- High profile rights holder/brand campaigns
- Working in a fast-paced agency delivering for brands or sports rights holders
- Sports technology solutions
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.