- This is a full-time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in our Brighton office.
Who are you?
We are looking for a full-time Android developer to join our team. The successful candidate will work within a friendly multidisciplinary team using agile methodologies, and be involved in the creation of new functionality (from initial estimation to final testing and delivery).
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ICC, Indian Premier League, 15 Premier League / Championship football clubs, The Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
We need you to have:
- A strong understanding of Java
- An understanding of the principles of user experience
- Commitment to writing well-tested, robust, and peer-reviewed code
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn new skills and to keep up to date with mobile technologies
- Experience with Kotlin a bonus
We want you to have:
- A willingness to learn new languages and skills
- A strong work ethic and team spirit
- Energy, passion, positivity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Good background knowledge of sport would be looked upon favourably
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast developing team
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.