- This is a full-time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in our Brighton office.
Who are you?
We are looking for a full-time Data Analyst to join our growing Business Intelligence team. This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in generating rich insight for some of the world’s leading sports organisations
The successful candidate will work within a friendly multidisciplinary team that’s looking for help with analysing both our client’s and our internally generated data.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ICC, Indian Premier League, 15 Premier League / Championship football clubs, The Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
What you will be doing:
- Development and delivery of business intelligence dashboards and projects by modelling wide sets of sports consumer data
- Creating stunning and insightful visualisations of the data that lead our clients commercial strategy; particularly to help sports organisations to increase revenues through ticket sales and sponsorship activation
- Working with a variety of data sources including App Usage, Social, Web, Ticketing, E-CRM, Push
- Profiling fan audiences into cohorts and persona types to lead client and brand communication strategies
- Creation of internal reporting dashboards and presentations
What sort of experience will I need to have?
- A numerate graduate with an enquiring and analytical mind keen to progress in the field of Data Science
- Familiar with databases and SQL
- A passion for reports and analysis
- Extremely high levels of attention to detail and meticulous in reviewing large data sets
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Able to identify priorities as well as risks within your own and others’ projects.
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused
- Used to Agile Development and Scrums
- Good Excel skills
- A desire to work and learn in the rapidly growing field of Data Science
- Extensive use of tools such as:
- Visualisation tools i.e. Tableau/Qlikview/Qlikview
- Analytics tools i.e. Snowplow/GA/Adobe Analytics Cloud
- REST APIs
- Rational databases
- Data modelling
- Customer profiling
It would be nice to have skills in:
- Non-Rational databases
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
Support for additional training and education
Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast developing team
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.