- This is a full-time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in Brighton, with some time spent in our London office.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula1, ICC, Indian Premier League, 15 Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
Who are you?
You will be InCrowd’s Business Intelligence Manager who will lead the development of our BI Solution for clients as well as manage our brilliant team of data engineers and analysts.
We need you to be an expert in:
- Data modelling
- Customer profiling
- Extensive use of tools such as:
- Visualisation tools i.e. PowerBI / Tableau / Qlikview
- Analytics tools i.e. Snowplow / GA / Adobe Analytics Cloud
- REST APIs
- Relational databases
We’d like you to have experience in:
- Non-Relational databases
It would help if you could demonstrate:
- Substantial experience in a similar role.
- Commercial experience working on reporting solutions at high levels.
- An intelligent and analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills.
- A passion for reports and analysis.
- Innovative thinking.
- A keen interest in new technologies and methodologies.
- Extremely high levels of attention to detail and a meticulous approach to reviewing large data sets.
- A team player attitude with strong communication skills.
- The ability to identify priorities as well as risks within your own and others’ projects.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused.
- A familiarity with agile development and scrums.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Development and delivery of business intelligence dashboards and projects by modelling wide sets of sports consumer data.
- Creating stunning and insightful visualisations of the data that lead our clients commercial strategy; particularly to help sports organisations to increase revenues through ticket sales and sponsorship activation.
- Working with a variety of data sources including app usage, social, web, ticketing, e-CRM, push.
- Overseeing the company’s data architecture, with support from the CTO, selecting appropriate software and ensuring that the set-up allows efficiently for the undertaking of the company’s commercial requirements.
- Profiling fan audiences into cohorts and persona types to lead client and brand communication strategies.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for the business and for the clients, using analytical skills to assess business, commercial / customer and operational needs and translate these into developing efficient systems and customised product solutions.
- A client facing representative of InCrowd, presenting to sports clubs, leagues and brands to help them understand and interpret the data.
- Managing a team of two data engineers and a data analyst you will report into the Business Director responsible for data and fan marketing.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role.
This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.