Closing date: 5/10/2018
What we are looking for
We are looking to hire a brilliant Commercial Account Executive to support our sales efforts, as well as lead ongoing commercial relationships with major rights holders in football, rugby union, rugby league, motor sport, horse racing and cricket. We are open to all types of professional backgrounds and experiences, but you will be highly motivated, have strong relationship building skills, a real passion for understanding the sports industry landscape and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
The role will be a challenge and with it comes the chance to progress within InCrowd and the sports industry. There will be numerous opportunities to develop new skills and grow with our organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Building world‐class sales presentations in conjunction with our design team;
- Help run sales processes by building the pipeline, relationships and industry credibility, pitching and responding to tenders;
- Supporting the Sales team by attending meetings, presenting and manging follow‐up communications
- Have strategic input to the product development and roadmap based on market requirements;
- Handle the sales pipeline and information within InCrowd’s CRM system;
- Be a leading commercial contact for our existing clients, to support their digital marketing and technology ambitions, and evolve the client relationships for InCrowd.
The skills and experience you need
- Ideally have 3+ years’ commercial experience.
- Particularly strong written skills, as well as a good grounding in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A dedicated approach to finding opportunities.
- Fantastic networking and social skills, to develop business relationships.
- Experience of working in a dynamic, target focussed environments.
- A real passion for the sports, technology and digital marketing industries, enjoys keeping up to date with the latest industry news.
- Strong account management skills.
- Please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter, the closing date for applications is 5th Oct 2018
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary: Competitive
- Based in London at Praed Street, Paddington
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
InCrowd Sports Ltd does not accept resumes from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to InCrowd employees. InCrowd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
If you want to find out more or come and meet us please get in touch.