- This is a full-time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in London, with occasional travel around the UK to meet our clients.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data and technology led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics.
This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 13 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 80 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
We are looking for a consultant to work closely with clients to ensure they are getting the most out of the technology and insight solutions that we provide. This person will be responsible for maintaining regular contact and achieving a good working relationship with our clients which include numerous clubs, leagues and governing bodies.
The person will be expected to engage with clients from the onboarding process and throughout their contract to understand their needs and objectives and use this information to demonstrate how they can achieve these using our digital technology solutions, and work with other individuals and teams internally to achieve these.
In addition the consultant will work on specific commercial related projects as tasked by our clients.
Who are you?
- You are a confident and enthusiastic individual who has experience of consultancy/account management and using data to drive strategic plans.
- You have an understanding and appreciation of some of the issues sports rights holders face, and are willing to work tirelessly to find solutions.
- You will be able to build a rapport with individuals, gaining trust and respect in the process. You will be passionate about helping sports organisations succeed in the ever changing digital landscape.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Creating insight reports with the help of the data analysts
- Developing and overseeing key relationships and day-to-day client management.
- Hosting stakeholder discovery and strategy workshops
- Working with clients to help them deliver ROI and achieve their business objectives.
- Keeping track of client projects and tasks ensuring they are delivered on time and clients are informed accordingly.
- Ensure clients extend their agreements and take advantage of our ever growing suite of digital assets.
- Visiting clients around the UK to build relationships.
- Working with other individuals internally to ensure issues are addressed, client work is delivered and to provide product feedback.
- Reporting into the head of business unit to provide status updates and working collectively with them to ensure client happiness and business success.
We need you to be:
- An analytical thinker
- Confident at dealing with and presenting to senior clients and being able to handle the occasional difficult situation
- Able to build informative reports that use data to tell stories that lead to commercial clarity
- A great relationship manager
- An excellent relationship manager who can communicate effectively with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally.
- An organised individual with great attention to detail
- Experienced in managing accounts or client relationships
- Friendly and personable with the ability to build a rapport with those you meet and deal with.
- Motivated, confident, articulate and passionate.
We’d like you to have experience in:
- Strategic Consultancy
- Account Management
It would help if you could have experience with:
- Digital and data-led marketing
- High profile rights holder/brand campaigns
- Sports sponsorship
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.