- Running live minute-by-minute coverage during Champions League, Europa League and international matches
- Part-time role, principally Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings
- You can work from our offices in Paddington or Brighton
Who are you?
We are looking to expand our pool of freelance content editors. Your role will primarily involve providing live commentary, editing comments from reporters at the stadiums, sourcing statistics and inserting images, video, tweets and sponsored content. The successful candidate must be able to adapt to house style and tone.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company. Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including …
- Formula 1
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- International Cricket Council
- Indian Premier League
- The Rugby Football League
- Premiership Rugby
We need you to have…
- An excellent standard of written English
- Computer literacy, with thorough confidence with Windows OS
- Familiarity with covering live events
- An excellent knowledge of European football
- Meticulous attention to detail and good judgement
- Capacity to take on instructions
- Ability to work in a high-pressure live in-game environment
- Creativity, flexibility and self-motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time-management
- Enthusiasm for social media platforms (desirable)
How to apply…
Send your CV and a covering letter, including examples of previous work, to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.