- This is a full-time senior role with a permanent contract and full P&L responsibility.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in London, with some time spent in our Brighton office.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about. We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
This is a senior management appointment to lead and have full P&L responsibility for the Insight & Consumer Marketing team. This person will be responsible for the company’s core platform, providing business intelligence, fan insight and fan communication products to sports rights holders. The role will be interacting with CEOs and board level management within our customer base and crucially be advising on strategies to ensure the services help them to achieve their commercial objectives in relation to Sponsorship, Ticket Sales and Media Rights negotiations.. The role will also have responsibility for managing the strategic product development roadmap for the platform.
Who are you?
You will be passionate about helping sports organisations successfully navigate the changing digital landscape. You will understand the key challenges facing these businesses core revenues streams and understand how digital, data and technology will play a central role in achieving commercial success.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Responsible for the overall Insight & Consumer Marketing Personalisation business division at InCrowd
- P&L responsibility
- Guiding the direction of both the Insights and Communications product development
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Delivering consultancy projects and presentations
- Managing a growing team of analysts, engineers and consultants
We need you to be:
- Dynamic, creative and personable
- Confident managing senior C-suite level relationships
- An excellent presenter and public speaker
- An analytical thinker who uses data to justify strategy
- An inspiring team leader
We’d like you to have experience in:
- Data driven business decision making
- Consulting / Management Consultancy
- Account management
- Working within or around the sports industry, specifically sponsorship and media
- Digital marketing
- Research and Insights
It would help if you could have experience with:
- CRM solutions
- Advertising and marketing
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports broadcast
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.