Location: Brighton or London
Closing date: Ongoing recruitment – we’re always on the lookout for great talent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Who are you?
We are looking for a full-time iOS developer to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of building a start-up agency into a major name in the sports industry. You’ll be working on a number of apps built entirely in Swift, used by hundreds of thousands of passionate fans worldwide.
What do we offer?
We are a group of highly skilled individuals who have created a healthy, friendly, creative and relaxed environment. There are often sporting and team events you can join if you wish and we like to nurture and support each other – research groups, training and conference budgets are part of our culture. We have a London and a Brighton office – with most development in Brighton.
What you’ll be doing
- Building fully native apps in Swift.
- Working on the modularisation of our core platform – where we’ve broken down all the features into Cocoa Pods.
The skills & experience you need
- Extensive experience developing native applications for iOS in Swift or Objective-C. We’re also open to junior developers looking to improve their skills in an exciting environment.
- An understanding of agile software development.
- Commitment to writing well-tested, robust, and peer-reviewed code.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn new skills and to keep up to date with the rapid progress of mobile development methodologies.
- A good background knowledge of sport would be welcome, but is not essential.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role.
This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work… we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
InCrowd does not accept resumes from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to InCrowd employees. InCrowd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
If you want to find out more or come and meet us please get in touch.