- This is a full-time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in Brighton, with some time spent in our London office.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about. We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
Who are you?
You will be a numerate graduate with an enquiring and analytical mind keen to progress in the world of Data Analysis and Business Intelligence within the Sports Marketing Industry.
We need you to:
- Have 1-2 years experience in specifically a data focused role
- Have experience using data visualisation software, ideally Tableau (however we will consider experience with PowerBI, Qlikview etc.)
- Clearly demonstrate an aptitude for strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Have experience in creating and presenting impactful client dashboards
- Be an enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused, often working on several projects simultaneously
- Be a graduate with a 2:1 or higher
We’d like you to have experience in:
- A variety of data software packages e.g. Google Suite (incl. Google Analytics)
- Using Excel and or Google Sheets to perform analysis
- Interpreting data and developing recommendations based on findings
- Ensuring top class accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and task prioritisation
- Directly working with clients day to day and presenting to them
- Working to an Agile framework
N.B. A good background knowledge of sport would be looked upon favourably
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Taking client briefs and producing impactful outputs e.g. Dashboards, Reports and Presentations
- Collaboratively identifying key data points within datasets needed to assist in the building of dashboards
- Producing insight reports for clients (e.g. Data Enrichment Analysis)
- Drawing actionable insights and recommendations from the datasets and outputs that The Data & Insights team builds
- Continual development of dashboard outputs ensuring they are best in class
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.