- This is a full-time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in Brighton, with some time spent in our London office.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools.
InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong.
The Mid Level Android Developer will be part of the App development team – building apps for well known clients across the UK and internationally. Our App development team is split into Android & iOS with both platforms developed independently and natively with no cross platform development. We solely use Kotlin for Android development
Who are you?
Native Android developer with at least two years experience and at least one year of Kotlin
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Working in an agile cross functional scrum team developing Android Apps using Kotlin
- Working with team leads for training
- Expanding your skills and knowledge with support from Tech leads
- Working on the latest apps using the latest technologies and architecture
We need you to have:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and team spirit
- Solid time management and prioritisation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled at analytical thinking and problem solving
- Keen to learn!
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you.
Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.