- This is a full‐time role with a permanent contract. There will be some evening or weekend working, so you can test live during events.
- The salary is competitive.
- The successful candidate will work within a friendly multidisciplinary team using agile methodologies, and be involved in the creation of new functionality (from initial estimation to final testing and delivery).
- Our apps are built natively in Swift and Kotlin, on an AWS platform and some have supporting websites / widgets.
Who are you?
You have mobile app testing experience, and enjoy all aspects of the testing role.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ICC, Indian Premier League, 15 Premier League / Championship football clubs, The Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast‐growing start‐up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
We need you to have:
- Experience testing mobile apps and websites
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem‐solving skills
- A strong work ethic and team spirit
- Interest in the chance to grow a successful company
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn new skills and to keep up to date with mobile technologies
It would help if you could demonstrate:
- Test automation interest or experience
- Awareness of security and privacy issues
- A good background knowledge of sport
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Defining testing strategies that provide an acceptable level of coverage and rigour, depending on project goals, time constraints and budgets
- Performing tests and report back to team and management appropriately
- Working closely with developers and designers to resolve issues
- Identifying and escalating risks that may impact release schedule or end users
- Continuing your own professional development
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.