- This is a flexible part-time or full time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in Brighton, with occasional time spent in our London office and at company events.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about. We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- UEFA / 14 Premier League & Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of over 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
Over 50 of our staff are based in Brighton and we are just expanding to a second location on the edge of North Laine. We have finally recognised that we need someone who can keep everything in order, from ensuring that visitors are greeted, and work anniversary cakes ordered through to organising parties for staff.
Who are you?
You will be a confident self starter, bright, organised, friendly and approachable. Background and experience is unimportant, but character and competence is.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Meet, greet and provide refreshments for visitors
- Answer the main telephone line and manage the switchboard
- Manage the general enquiries and jobs email accounts
- Arrange staff travel and accommodation
- Handle post and arrange courier deliveries
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Manage the internal meeting rooms booking system and conference call bookings
- Prepare and set up meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
- Ensure the office and kitchen conditions are kept to a professional and pleasant standard
- Arrange general office repairs and maintenance including furniture, fixtures & fittings, IT equipment, cleaning and building security
- Schedule various company meetings (e.g. Team Days, Board Meetings and AGM)
- Plan and coordinate company events (e.g. staff parties and client conferences)
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety compliance including First Aid and Fire Safety
- Assist the Chief Technical Officer with various administrative duties (e.g. monthly expenses)
We need you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent written skills
- Highly developed computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work competently unsupervised and part of a team
- Ability to deal with numerous tight deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and always willing to learn
- Positive and proactive attitude
It would help if you could demonstrate:
Previous experience in similar roles.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.