- This is a part-time role (5-20hrs a week, negotiable schedule, mostly evenings and weekends).
- You must be based in Sussex so you can easily visit our Brighton office for training and meetings, but will usually work from home, so a reliable internet connection is required.
Who are you?
You may be an under- or post-grad (ideally on a sport, management, or media-related course). You’re looking for flexible home working and are able to show excellent time-keeping skills (kick-offs won’t wait for you to get online).
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ICC, Indian Premier League, 15 Premier League / Championship football clubs, The Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
We need you to be:
- Highly football-literate, ideally having knowledge of rugby and other sports too
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work both independently and with a team
- Strong written English skills, and comfortable with emojis
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proactive in approach
- Technically competent
It would help if you could demonstrate:
- Email/social media based customer service experience
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Joining an online support team covering all evening and weekend games for our football and rugby clients
- Checking audio & video streams for the clubs we support, both before the match starts, during the match as required and for any post-match video or audio coverage.
- Confirming that all apps are performing as expected
- Escalating problems or concerns to other team members quickly and effectively (usually by Slack or phone)
- Answering fan support requests via email, Twitter and Facebook
- Confirm Man of the Match voting has opened automatically and send pre-customised push notifications to each club’s fans
- Encourage clubs to push MOTM on their social too
- Review Predictor leaderboards to confirm everything’s working as expected, and send pre-customised pushes if required
- Write and send email summaries for each client’s match including an overview of how it went technically, daily app numbers and MOTM results/graphic if necessary
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Giving you a fantastic introduction to the sports business world
- Company benefits
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.