Thank you for taking the time to view our latest job advertisement, you can find the overall details below…
- A freelance based position to help support on a multitude of projects for a fantastic set of clients.
- Salary competitive but dependent on experience.
- Work from home.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced product designer with the ability to…
- Demonstrate 2+ years of experience in a role that has focused on product design.
- Work with the creative director and lead product designer at all key stages of product design.
- Present an outstanding portfolio of digital design projects.
- Produce and/or draw insight from initial research to help craft user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Proficiently use different design software products and packages such as Figma.
- Show a knowledge or understanding of sport.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused and organised.
- Prove excellent communication skills.
- Show keen attention to detail.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data-led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise-scale third-party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a better understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ECB, 10 Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our five-year history and now have over 80 staff based in London and Brighton and now Australia.
This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up business offering progression potential, opportunity and personal growth.
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 80+ across London and Brighton as well as staff in Australia and Hong Kong.
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything: a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.