- This is a full-time senior role with a permanent contract and full P&L responsibility.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in London, with some time spent in our Brighton office.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about. We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
The Personalisation Division provides business intelligence, fan insight and fan communication products to sports rights holders. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product roadmap, strategy and delivery to meet customer objectives of driving personalised digital consumer marketing.
Who are you?
You will be experienced in delivering segmented marketing, email or content campaigns. You will understand the key principles of digital marketing, audience targeting and measuring and reporting ROI with a good understanding of the different software and technology platforms that enable these campaigns.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Responsible for leading the product roadmap and delivery of InCrowd’s personalised messaging, and communication tools
- Assessing relevant technology integrations and comparing market options
- Leading the agile team to build and/or integrate useful software
- You will be required to create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog, ensuring agile delivery of the product features, develop a deep understanding of our customer business targets and translate them into product features and business outcomes.
- Clearly communicating product roadmaps, plans, benefits and results of product improvements to a wide range of audiences will be a crucial skill set
- Delivering a strategy that enables increased automation of marketing and messaging tools linked to central fan data
- At times working with clients and InCrowd’s consultants to drive personalised marketing strategies
- Being part of the wider Personalisation team including analysts, engineers and consultants
We need you to be:
- Creative with a flair for marketing
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to effectively lead a team and manage Sprint Planning sessions
- A strategic thinker
- Passionate about digital marketing and personalised experiences
- Working with SaaS products
We’d like you to have experience in:
- Digital personalised marketing
- Either digital advertising or email marketing
- Project management
- Product Management / Ownership
- Marketing and communication software
- Agile Delivery
It would help if you could have experience with:
- CRM solutions
- Use of AI in marketing
- A genuine interest in and broad understanding of technology
- Working with SaaS products
- Working in an Agile / Scrum Environment
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.