- This is a full-time senior role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in Brighton, with some time spent in our London office.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about. We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
The Channel Division provides the means for sports rights holders to communicate with their fans and is broken down into a modular based app business plus an industry leading headless content management system (CMS) which is being used by our clients to manage their whole communication strategy whether it be app, web, push or email, games and polls, maps and tickets. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product roadmap, and strategy to deliver the future standard CMS product for the sports industry.
Who are you?
You will be experienced in delivering websites and have experience of using multiple CMS products. You will have had product management experience or want to move into a product management role. Most importantly you will have the drive and gravitas to be able to gain respect both with our staff and our clients.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Responsible for leading the product roadmap and delivery of InCrowd’s CMS
- Assessing relevant technology integrations and comparing market options
- Leading the agile team to build and/or integrate useful software
- You will be required to create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog, ensuring agile delivery of the product features, develop a deep understanding of our customer business targets and translate them into product features and business outcomes.
- Clearly communicating product roadmaps, plans, benefits and results of product improvements to a wide range of audiences will be a crucial skill set
We need you to be:
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to effectively lead a team and manage Sprint Planning sessions
- A strategic thinker
We’d like you to have experience in:
- Multiple CMS products
- Website and/or app builds
- Project management
- Product Management / Ownership
- Agile Delivery
It would help if you could have experience with:
- The sports industry
- CRM solutions
- A genuine interest in and broad understanding of technology
- Working with SaaS products
- Working in an Agile / Scrum Environment
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.