- You should be a sports fan, with a background in managing the successful delivery of mission-critical digital projects.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience will be offered.
- Normally, you will be based in our Brighton office but we expect that you are likely to be based from home for at least the next nine months.
Are you the right person?
Our Project Managers bring the visions of our rights holder and media clients to fruition. You will be involved in projects at an early stage prior to client commitment and then will control and manage the complete process through to product launch. This is a crucial role in delivering our company vision.
- You must be a sports fan in order to understand client requirements.
- A programming background in mobile apps, CRM, CMS or web development would be useful.
- You must have experience of successfully managing the delivery of sizeable digital projects.
- An understanding of agile development practices would be extremely valuable.
- You should be able to demonstrate your ability to handle difficult customers.
- People management experience is important.
- Your written and verbal communication skills must be excellent.
- Relevant educational and professional qualifications will be useful, but demonstrable practical success will be more important.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Manage key client projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress and report regularly to the client and internally.
- Ensure that client requirements are understood and delivery is feasible.
- Manage client expectations and act as the technical point of contact through the life of the project.
- Check technical feasibility of new work with appropriate team members.
- Manage risks to ensure delivery is on time, develop contingency plans if required.
- Manage project roadmap within Jira control tool.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data-led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise-scale third-party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a better understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ECB, 10 Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our five-year history and now have over 80 staff based in London and Brighton and now Australia.
This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up business offering progression potential, opportunity and personal growth.
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 80+ across London and Brighton as well as staff in Australia and Hong Kong.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
InCrowd offers a healthy, friendly and creative environment. We are proud of our culture and excited about the next steps for the company.
We also offer:
- Company benefits.
- Support for additional training and education.
- Social events.
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast-developing team.
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; an email, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.