- This is a full‐time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive.
- You will be based in either the London or Brighton office.
Who are you?
You are a data‐focused sports marketing consultant looking for a new challenge, eager to take on more responsibility. You will be the driver of growth of a key division in this fast growing & game‐changing sports marketing business.
Who are we?
InCrowd is a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ICC, Indian Premier League, 15 Premier League / Championship football clubs, The Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast‐growing start‐up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth.
We need you to be:
- A commercial focused individual with a keen passion for insights and analytics
- Confident in presenting insights and strategies directly to clients
- Broadly skilled across commercial, data, tech and sports marketing
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused, often working on several projects simultaneously
- Able to manage a team to deliver numerous concurrent projects
We’d like you to have experience in:
- The sports marketing industry
- Solving key commercial challenges for sports rights holder
- Ticket sales, sponsorship activation, or digital marketing
- Working directly with sports rights holders
It would help if you could have experience with:
- Data Warehouses
- Digital Marketing
- Fan Engagement
- Consumer Marketing
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
- Project managing the scope and delivery of business intelligence dashboards for sports rights holders
- Working with rights holders to understand the commercial challenges and establishing how they can be solved through data insight and analytics
- Presenting insights to clients and managing client relationships
- Supporting the sales team, at the relevant stage in the sales process, to close Business Intelligence deals
- Managing a team of data analysts and engineers who will deliver your project vision
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
- Opportunity for significant career progression in a fast developing team
Up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything; a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.