- This is full-time role.
- The role is to be based in our London office.
- Competitive Salary.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining UEFA’s social media presence across the UEFA Women’s Champions League, UEFA Women’s EURO and the Together #WePlayStrong campaign channels, designing and executing a strategy to build audience and engagement.
Who are you?
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building UEFA’s social media strategy reflective of an in-depth understanding of their platforms, with a key focus on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok (including IG Stories and IGTV)
- Creating and sharing daily content that engages fans but crucially upholds, protects and builds the client’s brand and global reputation at all times
- Assisting with the production of Social Media assets in line with our client’s brand guidelines
- Writing socially-driven editorial and news updates
- Helping fulfil client’s responsibilities to sponsors and key stakeholders via posting of branded content
- Moderating user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the content’s social performance through social insights & best practices, and acting on them accordingly
We need you to have:
- Proven experience in social media
- Excellent communication and photo editing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly when under pressure
- Able to provide examples of particularly creative / engaging social media posts
- Deep knowledge of (and passion for) football and in particular women’s football
- Awareness / understanding of channel integrated analytics tools (e.g. Facebook insights)
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and SEO would be an advantage
Who are we?
InCrowd is a data led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools.
InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- International Cricket Council
- Indian Premier League
- The Rugby Football League
- Premiership Rugby
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 70 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
- Company benefits
- Pensions contributions
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
- Social events
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Up for the challenge?
Send your CV and a covering letter, including examples of previous work, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.