- This is a full‐ time role with a permanent contract.
- The salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
- The role is based in our Brighton office.
Who are you?
We are on the hunt for a UX/UI designer with experience in mobile app and interactive design to continue progressing our digital product portfolio for some of the biggest rights holders in the sports industry.
We are seeking a highly-driven, end-goal oriented individual who is searching for a new and rare challenge in a fast-growing but friendly start-up organisation offering great progression and personal growth opportunities.
Who are we?
We are a fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
Using technology and data, we help our clients gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics. This approach allows our partners to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, vastly enhancing the fan experience whilst achieving commercial objectives.
We work with multiple sports organisations and clubs including; Formula 1, ICC, Indian Premier League, 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs, The Rugby Football League and Premiership Rugby. We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton.
Who are we looking for?
A highly creative individual with a fantastic portfolio of digital design projects that demonstrates the ability to:
- Produce, collate, organise and draw insight from primary and/or secondary research to directly inform the direction of the user experience.
- Create inspired user flows, wireframes and rapid prototypes.
- Demonstrate an ability to create beautiful and highly functional UI mobile app designs that meet the project objectives.
- Show an advanced understanding of user interaction design that focuses on micro-animations.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused and organised, often working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
What type of experience should you have?
To be considered for this position you will have to meet the following criteria:
- +3 years experience in a role that has incorporated either mobile app design, interaction design or preferably both.
- A strong ability to recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path and edge cases.
- A detailed understanding in regards to the production of wireframes, user flows, rapid prototyping.
- Fantastic and demonstrable mobile UI and interaction design capabilities are a must.
- Proficient in digital design software such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop and an understanding of either of the following interaction design software packages such as Adobe After Effects, Framer, Principle and/or Flinto.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and organisation skills.
- A knowledge of sport is also a big positive.
What will you be doing for InCrowd?
You will be working on a number of exciting projects all surrounding app based technology for some of the world’s major rights holders in sport and an average week will include:
- Acting on fan research to inform creative solutions.
- Wireframing, user flows, rapid prototyping for mobile app use..
- Producing UI designs that delight the end user – the fan.
- Leading and owning multiple projects from the research phase through to launch.
- Working within a team of designers and reporting into the Creative Director.
- Visual QA on all design assets.
- Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers and internal stakeholders.
What will InCrowd be doing for you?
We will supply you with:
- A range of company benefits.
- Support for additional training and education available.
- A series of company social events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for significant career progression in a fast developing team
Are you up for the challenge?
Send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything: a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.