Thank you for taking the time to view our latest job advertisement, you can find the overall details below…
- A full‐ time role with a permanent contract.
- Competitive but dependent on experience.
- The role will be based in our Brighton office in Gloucester Road.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative UX/UI designer with the ability to…
- Demonstrate 2+ years experience in a role that has focused on product design.
- Present an outstanding portfolio of digital design projects.
- Produce and/or draw insight from initial research to help craft user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Proficiently use different design software products and packages such as Sketch and InVision.
- Show a knowledge or understanding of sport.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused and organised, often working on multiple projects at a time from the kick off to the launch.
- Be a great teammate with excellent communication skills.
- Show keen attention to detail.
Who are we?
We are a data and technology led fan marketing company, but first and foremost, we are sports fans. We understand the unrivalled passion and dedication of supporters towards the clubs, leagues and players they care about.
We use technology to capture real-time fan consumption data and have enterprise scale third party data integrations enabling our clients to gain a deeper understanding of their fans, going well beyond who they are and delving deeper into their behavioural habits and fan characteristics.
This approach allows our partners to drive business intelligence and to deliver relevant and timely content and marketing messages to fans, via InCrowd’s content and messaging tools. InCrowd’s fan facing technology products include over 25 official mobile apps, and we also provide software that powers LED and Big Screens in over 70 stadiums around the world.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- ECB / ICC / IPL
- 13 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- The Rugby Football League / Premiership Rugby / PRO14
- World Snooker
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of nearly 80 across London and Brighton as well as individuals in Australia and Hong Kong. This role will be a challenge but it is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing start up business offering great progression, opportunity and personal growth
We can offer you a range of company benefits such as…
- Pension contributions
- Regular staff social events
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything: a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.