Thank you for taking the time to view our latest job advertisement, you can find the overall details below…
- A full‐ time role with a permanent contract.
- A £25,000 to £35,000 as salary which is dependent on experience.
- The role will be based in our Brighton office in Gloucester Road.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative UX/UI designer with the ability to…
- Construct functional and beautiful UI mobile app designs that meet the project objectives.
- Demonstrate 3+ years experience in a role that has incorporated either mobile app design, interaction design or preferably both.
- Present an outstanding portfolio of digital design projects.
- Produce and/or draw insight from initial research to help craft user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Proficiently use different design software products and packages such as Sketch, InVision and Adobe.
- Show a knowledge or understanding of sport.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused and organised, often working on multiple projects at a time from the kick off to the launch.
- Be a great teammate with excellent communication skills.
- Show keen attention to detail.
Who are we?
As an introduction, we are a four-year-old start-up organisation and we are developing fan led technology and delivering expert insight that enables sports players, teams and leagues to connect with fans directly, driving value for everyone.
We work with multiple globally recognised sports organisations and clubs including…
- Formula 1
- 14 Premier League / Championship football clubs
- Indian Premier League
- The Rugby Football League
- Premiership Rugby
We work in an open-plan office in which we collaborate and learn from each other on a continuous basis. This approach has helped us to receive three industry awards and over 12 award nominations all within our early stages of our history.
We have seen healthy and steady growth in our short history and we now have a team of 45 across London and Brighton. This rate of growth means we can offer opportunities for significant career progression in a fast developing and friendly team.
We can offer you a range of company benefits such as…
- Pension contributions
- Regular staff social events
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Support for additional training and education
Lastly, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, send us your CV, your salary expectations and something that shows us why you’re perfect for the role. This can be anything: a letter, a video or perhaps a case study of previous work….. we want to find out more about you. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.