What we do
We provide real time content, match analysis and gamification tools, providing a rights holder with an owned channel, directly to fans, 24/7.
InCrowd builds official mobile apps that enable:
1. Fan engagement 24/7
2. Activation of new sponsorship inventory
3. A personalised and 100% owned marketing channel for rights holders
4. Connectivity on matchday without the need for Wi-Fi hardware
The content on our apps follows the rhythm of fans throughout the week before providing an unrivalled match day experience.
• Live news, streamed directly from your website
• Statistics & analysis
• Dynamic league tables & fixtures
• Social media integration
• Match commentary & supporting audio feeds
• Video player (integrating YouTube or other streaming options)
@CardiffCityFC who ever is responsible for that new App should get a pay rise. It’s awesome, keep up the good work #bluebirds
Really good app. User friendly, and great to have all related Albion information in one place. Thanks!
We are the first mobile app company to integrate with rights holder CRM systems. This helps rights holders send more effective messages to fans:
• App usage: information on favourite players, stats and quiz knowledge
• Quick surveys: “who did you come to the match with today?”, “rate your experience from 1-10”
• Targeted push notifications: thank fans for going to an away match
• Social sign in: enables easy access for fans
CRM integration also allows fans to update their information through their phone and even store their tickets digitally through the app.
Quizzes, predictors & games
Our suite of gamification tools can be used throughout the week, across a season and come in a variety of formats.
Quizzes, predictors, voting and games are used to engage fans and activate sponsorships. They can all be linked to the big screen on match day to enable a rich experience for fans.